When designing your company history

[複製鏈接]

主題

帖子

積分

新手上路

積分
發表於 2024-3-7 12:10:18 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
It has to be authentic! Finally, I would like to give you what I believe to be the most important principle for effective employer branding. Namely: It has to be authentic! With fake and unbelievable content, you will not be successful, especially in this area, or you will literally cut yourself in the flesh. If you want to start with employer branding tomorrow, you should also think about which department you want to place which measures in. I see the content marketing department as being responsible for the basic conception of a blog, while the creation and planning of social media content should normally be the responsibility of your social media team.

Another option, of course, is to start with employer branding in the area of ​​recruiting and Special Data to place the topic in human resources management. But in order not to miss the mark, I advise you: If all areas go hand in hand and work together strategically, you will usually have the best outcome!Does your company have an interesting founding story? Then tell them! I'll show you which narrative patterns you can use to inspire your (potential) customers and give tips for linguistic storytelling tricks. two boys with cannon, helmet and glasses Preparation Before you can put your founding story on (digital) paper, you first have to create the basis. You should be able to ask and answer the following questions: Why did I start my company.

Who are the protagonists? What problems does my product solve? How does my product make the world (of my customers) better? Who is my brand hero? What does my style guide say (tone, communication, pace)? Luckily, you won't be left alone when answering these questions. I'll tell you what you need to pay attention to in my article on the brand story . All questions answered? Then you have to determine the appropriate narrative pattern for your company story. Boy wearing a suit in the office – retro Yay, let’s shout about the company history…it’s almost lunch break. 3, 5 or 7 acts? Stories are traditionally told in acts. you can use the classic act structures as a basis, which almost all of us still know from German lessons.

回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

Archiver|手機版|自動贊助|v

GMT+8, 2024-4-29 09:11 , Processed in 0.034866 second(s), 18 queries .

抗攻擊 by GameHost X3.4

Copyright © 2001-2021, Tencent Cloud.

快速回復 返回頂部 返回列表
一粒米 | 中興米 | 論壇美工 | 設計 抗ddos | 天堂私服 | ddos | ddos | 防ddos | 防禦ddos | 防ddos主機 | 天堂美工 | 設計 防ddos主機 | 抗ddos主機 | 抗ddos | 抗ddos主機 | 抗攻擊論壇 | 天堂自動贊助 | 免費論壇 | 天堂私服 | 天堂123 | 台南清潔 | 天堂 | 天堂私服 | 免費論壇申請 | 抗ddos | 虛擬主機 | 實體主機 | vps | 網域註冊 | 抗攻擊遊戲主機 | ddos |